Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Trolley Seat covers made to order



Hey there Mums and Dads take a look at my lovely handmade Trolley Covers.

I was inspired to make them because of my Little girl Gemma, when we went to the shop and it was time to put her in the trolley I knew I couldn't just put her in the trolley without a cover as she puts everything in her mouth and there are so many germs on the trolleys and I didn't want her to get sick.

This cover is made with cotton material it also has padding sewn in so your baby can have a more comfortable ride. The handle on the trolley is covered completely.

Here are a few added extras.

. It has a pocket for you baby's bottle and a loop/loops so you can hang your keys or babies toys, to keep your baby amused while shopping

. This cover can be washed on a gentle cycle.

. It is easy to put in and take out of the trolley.

. It fits into standard size trolleys, eg pick n pay and shoprite/checkers.

. Each cover is handmade which makes each one a little different so you won't get 2 the same.

Price per trolley cover R250 each, excluding p&p.

If you would like to know anything else feel free to contact me.

Lovies
Aunty Natalie

No comments: